Brandi is such an incredible human! We love her spirit, her drive, her personality, her wit, and her determintation! She’s our December Member of the Month, so it’s time for you to get to know her…
1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
Probably about a year and half with a break in between
2. What’s your favorite workout?
Anything with running and pull-ups
3. What’s your favorite movement?
Pull-ups (they’re my work in progress)
4. Why do you do CrossFit?
I do it to stay in shape for the Army, as well as for stress relief!
5. What meal could you eat every day for the rest of your life?
I don’t think that exists, but I’m a big fan of marguerita pizza.
6. What has CFV helped you do, achieve, overcome, etc?
With the help of CrossFit Virilis, I’ve lost 15 pounds, which has helped me achieve a better relationship with food.
7. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My dad. There’s a lot of things unanswered that you don’t think to ask when you lose someone as a kid.
8. Top three favorite movies.
Beetlejuice, Dirty Dancing, Stand by Me
9 What makes you the happiest?
Stress-free time with friends and family.
10. Anything else you want to add about CFV, CrossFit, or yourself?
I tried a couple different places before deciding to stay with CFV. They have a great atmosphere, are welcoming and motivating, and it puts them above all the other other gyms. So, CrossFit Virilis – keep doing great things.
Would you like to learn more about Brandi Luther and how she has become the fittest version of herself (and how you can too)? Schedule a time to talk with us.