Chelsea Brown is our CrossFit Virilis Member of the Month! We’re so happy to have her in our fit fam! She’s a big fan of cats, deadlifts, and tacos, and you can get to know all about her by reading on…way to go, Chelsea!
1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
Consistently since 2018.
2. What’s your favorite workout?
Anything with heavy lifting.
3. What’s your favorite movement?
4. Why do you do CrossFit?
To be healthy, helps clear the mind.
5. What meal could you eat every day for the rest of your life?
6. What has CFV helped you do, achieve, overcome, etc?
Double unders, closer to a pull-up, getting more comfortable with being upside down, many things.
7. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
The Rock & Kevin Hart. It’d not only be a way to get a lot of advice, but it’d be hilarious.
8. Top three favorite movies.
Lion King, 1994 edition.
Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find them.
Lord of the Rings Return of the King.
9 What makes you the happiest?
My two cats. Reading. Traveling.
10. Anything else you want to add about CFV, CrossFit, or yourself?
I love my 5 a.m. family!