1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
A little over a year!
2. What’s your favorite workout?
Big names that come to mind as favorites are Annie, Diane, and Robbie. They all had movements that I like. Well, I guess I mean they didn’t have thrusters or wall balls
3. What’s your favorite movement?
Hand stand push-ups. I’m definitely more of a body weight/gymnastics movements type of guy
4. Why do you do CrossFit?
After I graduated college I had two months off before starting work. I was at a lake with a bunch of friends the whole time, but unluckily ended up on crutches the first week after a barefoot water skiing accident. When I got off the crutches, after seven weeks of basically zero physical activity and lots of bud lights, I realized I needed to get back into shape fast. I joined a local crossfit gym near where I lived in Colorado, liked the results, and haven’t stopped since.
5. What meal could you eat every day for the rest of your life?
My mom makes a mean chicken and dumplings
6. What has CFV helped you do, achieve, overcome, etc?
I did my first ring muscle up at CFV!
7. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Alive: Tom Brady or Keira Knightley. Tom Brady is hands down the goat, and Keira Knightley was definitely my first crush after watching Pirates of the Caribbean as a kid
Dead: Ronald Reagan
8. Top three favorite movies?
Top gun, wolf of Wall Street, step brothers
9. What makes you the happiest?
The boys+a good powder day+freshly waxed snow skis+short lift lines = very happy Dan
10. Anything else you want to add about CFV, CrossFit, or yourself?
CFV is by far my favorite gym I’ve joined by far! Awesome members and coaches, so happy to have found it when I moved down here!
“Would you like to learn more about Dan and how he has become the fittest version of herself (and how you can too)? Schedule a time to talk with us.