1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
With CrossFit Virilis, 4 months. Previously I did CrossFit for 1 year. That was more than 7 years ago.
2. What’s your favorite workout?
Back Squats. I enjoy adding weight to see how much I can handle with good form.
3. What’s your favorite movement?
Wall ball shots!
4. Why do you do CrossFit?
It’s a challenging workout in a short amount of time and garners results.
5. What meal could you eat every day for the rest of your life?
My husband’s Chicken Marsala.
6. What has CFV helped you do, achieve, overcome, etc?
CFV helped me to develop better eating habits, overcome the fear of doing CrossFit again after several years away and gain control of my body weight due to lifestyle changes from teleworking.
7. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My Grandmother. I would ask her her a million questions I never thought to ask about her life, what brought her to the US, what were her life lessons, and what made her the person she was.
8. Top three favorite movies.
Top Gun, Pretty in Pink, Dirty Dancing
9 What makes you the happiest?
Seeing my kiddos develop into young adults and how the impact of having both parents at home helped mold them into the person they are today.
10. Anything else you want to add about CFV, CrossFit, or yourself?
CFV trainers are amazing at knowing each individual’s ability and challenging us when we don’t think we’re capable. CFV provides a welcoming atmosphere and I love the feel of community. Sad are the days I miss a workout!
To learn more about members like Esther and what CrossFit Virilis in Cibolo can do for you, schedule a time to chat with us.