Rachelle Xa is this month’s member of the month. She’s one of our CFV OGs and has been a member of the CFV fam bam nearly since we opened our doors. Rachelle is a great uplifter of both spirits and barbells. She’s a great mom, nurse, and encourager. We’re happy to celebrate her this month. Learn more about what makes Rachelle….Rachelle. 🙂
1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
2. What’s your favorite workout?
My favorite workouts are Annie, Cindy, Grace, and Randy. 😊
3. What’s your favorite movement?
Clean and Jerk, Handstand Push-ups, Deadlifts, and Dubs.
4. WHY do you do CrossFit?
To battle chronic disease I inherited from my family. 😜
5. What meal could you eat every day for the rest of your life?
Kale salad paired with different types of protein (beef, chicken or seafood).
6. What has CrossFit helped you do achieve, overcome, etc?
Turning my “cannots” into “cans.”
7. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My mom. She lives in California. The last time I have eaten with her was last year.
8. Top three favorite movies.
1. John Wick 1, 2 & 3
2. The Untamed (Chinese film, it is streaming on Netflix – go check it out!)
3. Lord of the Rings ( all movies)
9 What makes you the happiest?
Dinner with my kids. We have our own interests, but during dinner time, our electronics are off so we can have conversations about anything from politics to anime. 😊
10. Anything else you want to add about CFV, CrossFit, or yourself?
This is my 5th Fit-iversary with CFV. You have pushed me further than I thought I could go, and shown me that I can reach my physical goals if my mind wants it bad enough. You taught me to be patient and consistent, and that the work will pay off…and it has! Thank you for getting me to stick with the program in spite of my crazy, busy schedule. I am thrilled with how I look and feel, and I owe it all to you!