Our Blog

Sitting and the Spine

If there’s something we’re all doing too much of right now it’s sitting. I know you might be thinking to yourself, “Hey, I work out every day.” That’s great. Do you still spend roughly 5-6 hours every day sitting down and maybe 1-2 hours working out? If that’s the case you can see how sitting…

Five Ways to Keep Your Kids at Play

While the situation may not be the most ideal, the extension of Spring Break due to this unprecedented time in our local, statewide, nationwide, and worldwide environments is here. To provide you, and equally importantly, your kiddos, with some ways to blow off some steam, here are ten at-home, kid-friendly workouts that you can either…

Why You Actually CAN Lose Weight

According to the CDC, 39.8% of Americans over the age of 20 are considered obese and 31.8% are overweight making the total American population overweight or obese 71.6%. This number is overwhelming and so are the feelings associated with this number. Some personal feelings associated with being obese were hopelessness because you just don’t know…